Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the Repair Geeks. in this post am going to show you how to manually update this software of your Samsung TV to the latest version using a USB drive. all right guys to update the firmware of your tv manually using a USB you will need access to three things. a computer, Internet access, and obviously a USB drive.
It doesn’t have to be a big USB drive eight gigabytes should be more than enough and once you have all three ready well then let’s get started. Okay, the first thing that you will need to do is find out which model Samsung Tv you’ve got.
Do this open up the menu by pressing the home button on the remote and then go to settings open up support and then go to about this Tv and open this up, and you can see the model number right over there. this is Qa 55Q adt so the model code is the Tvs model number.
Most Useful Links
- All LCD LED Tv Service Menu Code
- All Smart Tv Software
- T-Con Eeprom Firmware
- All Universal LED Tv Board Software
- COF Ic Datasheets Collection
- LED Tv Repair eBook PDF
- Inverter Ic Protection Remove
- All Smart LED Tv Board Emmc Pinout
- All LCD Monitor Firmware
- LCD Tv Schematic Diagram
- T-Con Board Schematic PDF
- All LED Tv Board Resolution Code
- All LED Tv LOGO HD
- How to Reset Smart TV
- LCD LED Plasma Tv Blinking Codes
- Universal LED Tv Board Schematic Diagrams
How To Update TV With a USB Drive
- 1, Go to the Samsung Support website and search for your TV’s model code, then download the Upgrade file.
- 2, Unzip the file and save it to your USB drive.
- 3, Insert the USB drive into your TV’s USB port.
- 4, The firmware update will automatically begin.